Landlarona Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Feast Full Movie In Hindi 720p Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Patrons locked inside a bar are forced to fight monsters.
In a remote bar, a newcomer advises the customers to seal the place up, as hungry monsters will soon attack them. The customers must quickly organize a strategy to defend themselves from the deadly creatures.
Im actually watching the movie as I write this, I felt compelled to pick up my laptop and vent my frustration out on how CRAP this movie is. It tries to be funny and fails it tries to be Scary and cocks that up too. True 3 of the cast are very good looking women but the story is Bollox and the acting is awful.<br/><br/>I saw Matt Damon and Ben Afleck&#39;s names associated with this flick? why? what did they do, walk past a guy who went to see this god awful sh~%t flick cos they never looked at the script thats for damn sure. I am now off to take a dump which I know will be more enjoyable with a better ending than Feast (a bag of W.a.n.k)
Probably the only reason I decided to watch this was to see Clu Gulager in most likely one of his last performances. I&#39;ve been a fan of this guy for years, and when I learned that his son was directing him in a low-budget horror film…. I was there, dude! Feast is similar to From Dusk til Dawn in terms of plotting. We have about a dozen or so customers and employees holed up in a tiny roadside bar while four hungry monsters attack from outside. The film is at times very disgusting. It was made on just over a 3 million dollar budget as part of that Project Greenlight deal where unknown filmmakers are given their big chance to direct a film with studio backing and whatnot. The script, as you might expect, is pretty much tongue and cheek. There are as many funny moments as frightening ones. Most of the cast dies convincingly.<br/><br/>In the first few minutes of the film, we are introduced to each cast member and shown their strengths and &quot;life expectancy&quot; based on stereotypical plot resolution in these types of films. However once the killing starts, these predictions mostly fly out the window. Victims die in completely random order, and it becomes obvious that who lives or dies is totally up in the air.<br/><br/>The acting is top-drawer from a cast of mostly B movie actors. Balthazar Getty receives top billing as the credits roll, but nobody really owns this picture in terms of characterization. Each character has their moment or two when the plot seems to favor them, and nobody ever comes across as a saint. The creatures are difficult to see clearly, as footage of them devouring their victims is filmed at a high speed. In some ways, the creatures reminded me of the ones from Critters, at least in terms of their dental work. The movie has some very, very beautiful and resourceful women.<br/><br/>There are at least a couple of neat in-jokes that I noticed. Clu Gulager reminds someone at one point that, &quot;I&#39;m no Billy the Kid.&quot; He in fact played Billy the Kid on a television series back in the 1960s. And toward the end, there is a wonderful nod to the 1981 horror film entitled Just Before Dawn.<br/><br/>Fans of gory monster movies should not be disappointed. The film is not a classic, but worth seeing once. In terms of stars, The Hound will give it six of them.<br/><br/>Here&#39;s to you, Clu Gulager!
Zero-star movies are a rare and terrifying breed - films that warrant recommendation only as an alternative to physical distress.
The Unrated version of this horror flick is only a couple of seconds longer, in total about five seconds and features a bit more violence but basically, it&#39;s not worth mentioning. Nevertheless there&#39;s a detailed comparison between both versions with pictures availableover here.
Judge Dredd full movie in hindi 720p downloadAkaKILL! Theater: 12th Elimination - Mail Order Part 2 full movie hd 1080p downloadThe Third Bandit full movie hd 720p free downloadGod of War III full movie in hindi downloadZero to Heaven movie in hindi dubbed downloadMighty Morphin Power Rangers movie downloadV tamil dubbed movie downloadDownload Killing a Nobody full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4The Speed Classic full movie hd 720p free downloaddownload Exodus 21:24
Please log in to post a reply.